QPAD®| DX900 Wireless Gaming Optical Mouse
The brand new QPAD DX-900 is the ultimate innovation for gamers and stylish users, is suitable for various applications.
With its slim form factor, light weight and ergonomic shape, it is the perfect choice not only for hardcore gamers but also for stylish users. The key housing can be changed within seconds to suit your preferences.
The resolution of the gaming mouse can be adjusted between 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 8000 and 16000 DPI using the DPI button.
The innovative ergonomic design and specially textured surface ensure that the gamer's hand never slips off the mouse again.
In addition, the elegant design offers very flexible grip with optional case and ambidextrous design with high profile.
A real highlight is the high-speed transmission of wireless signals from the mouse. Wireless with the responsiveness of a wired mouse.
- Customizable Handle Length - With the interchangeable end housing, you can choose between longer and shorter design according to your preference.
- Ambidextrous high profile design - Ergonomic, comfortable design for both right and left handed users. You can customize all key functions via Qontrol and also disable the side key you don't need. Highly flexible setting so you can create your own style with the unique DX-900.
- Set up instantly and via Qontrol software - There are two ways to start up the DX-900: Plug-and-play is the fastest way to get your new tool up and running. If you want to adjust professional settings, simply launch the Q software and make the desired settings.
- Sensor with 16,000 DPI - The sensor with real 16,000 DPI offers you 7 of the most popular DPI settings for eSports: 400/800/1600/3200/6400/8000/16000
- Customize RGB Lighting - The RGB lighting of the Q logo can be selected effortlessly and the display offers quick detection of the battery level.
- Extremely fast wireless signal transmission - 1000 Hz sampling rate, high transmission speed like wired gaming mice. Always delivers the optimal response to every movement during important competitions.